Friday, April 27, 2012

Beautiful Things out Of Broken Heart

My Beautiful Warrior,

What you may see as broken inside yourself, I see as beautiful. I am the One who makes beautiful things out of broken hearts. I am the same God who took a brokenhearted orphan named Esther and turned her into a queen who saved My people.

Just as I used Esther's pain for My purpose, I will not waste a single tear you have shed, My love. I can and will use whatever is broken in your life for My glory. My love and mercy will shine brightest in those broken places. I will not only use what is broken, I will rebuild you to become even better and more beautiful than you could ever imagine.

Love,
Your King who sees your true beauty

1 comment:

Brandy Harvey said...

This was so good! Just what I needed to read today! Thank you for sharing.

XOXO
Your sister in Christ from across the World