Sunday, April 1, 2012

I am Back hahah!

HoLa HOLa!!!!!

Its been a loooong time I didn’t update my blog since Abigail (Laptop saya bah :P) masuk ICU for almost 3 weeks hahah. But then I really thank God during that period that I am busy with other stuff so it makes me not really think about Abigail..So much things that I want to thank God for about Abigail:



  1.  I thank God for Rein and Hani for never hesitate to borrow me their laptop to do my assignments.
  2.   I thank God for the person who repair my Abigail hahha..i don’t know his name haha.


Other than that we also had Malam Muzikal Kampus (MMK) just last two days. 



Actually the preparation for MMK was very short-1 month! Again here I want to thank God for:
1.       I thank God for the committee of MMK-Ben,Winnie,Michelle,Cheryl,Joan,Veron,Joji,Grace,Linton, Flo,Steph,Brenda. Thank God for their commitment!
2.       I thank God for each and every one who helped us especially the members of PERKEB, CSS and also CLC.

Many more will come where I do believe that God is always our good Father who never fails to love and provide!

No comments: