Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Don't Ever Compromise





My Princess,
In your weakness, I will keep you strong, My child. I am well aware of the many things in this life that war against your spirit and your soul. I know it feels like distractions and difficulties are sent daily to test your character and convictions. 

Remember, My love, this life is not a dress rehearsal. It's the real thing, and I'm training you through these tests to trust Me. I am preparing you today for your future life in heaven. So seek Me in prayer for My strength, and don't give in to temptation or compromise. They are like quicksand lying on your path to righteousness. Hold on to Me and My power within you, and I promise that you will make it through. When the wicked winds try to blow out the flame of your faith or try to cause you to compromise, stand on My truth...I am your solid Rock, and you can conquer anything in My strength.

Love,
Your King and your Rock


~
"Temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will keep the temptation from becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it."
~1 Corinthians 10:13~

No comments: