Friday, April 6, 2012

AN EASTER LETTER TO DADDY

DADDY,
While reading again what happened during the last supper (Luke 22), I tried to put myself in that situation. Trying to figure out if I were there, what will be my respond towards You. And finally I am nothing more but just like Judas Iscariot and even Peter. They were Your disciples yet still denying, betraying and even crucify You on the cross! As I look back to my life now.. I am the the morden version of Peter and Judas Iscariot. I am not proud with that but that is the reality.
In Luke 22:40, “Pray that you will not give in temptation”..yet what did Your disciples had done? You find them asleep! And me?? Is the any word that is worst than asleep?? Whatever the word is..that is the best word to describe me. I just felt exhausted and forgot to pray and forgot You as well. Bad Narnia!

DADDY,
You died for my sin but what did I give You back in return? Nothing..zero. Instead of appreciating what You had done for me on the cross-bought me with high price and set me free..I choose to run away from You. I choose to ignore and didn’t listen to You..I just kick You out from my daily life.
But as much You love me, You never let me running away from You so long. Today Your word hit me badly..very bad until my heart broken so badly and I couldn’t sleep so wrote this letter for You. Like what Sis Kim Cheng said today during PERKEB:
“PLEASE, GET TO KNOW JESUS MORE!”
I knew You long time ago but only by Name seriously. I even finished reading the whole Bible but nothing change. Because even as I pray and try to read Your Word everyday..I did that for the sake of doing and routine. I didn’t really let Your word speaks and works in me!

DADDY,
Like what You told Simon (Luke 22:32),
“your faith should not fail. When you have REPENTED and TURNED TO ME AGAIN….”
What really hit me here are-REPENT and TURN TO YOU.
So..let this Easter be a moment of repenting and time to get right with You. As much as You have loved me..I know You want me to come back to You too!

DADDY,
Thank You for never let my Easter just passed empty..thank You for teaching-rebuking and even ‘catch” me back into Your arms. I love You Daddy.

With Love,
Narnia 

BLESSED EASTER EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Brandy Harvey said...

I love reading your blogs! Thank you so much for your transparency and obedience! You are a blessing to me.... Much love to you... and many prayers going up for you all the way from the state of North Carolina, USA!

Nernny said...

Thank you Brandy! God bless u:)