Monday, May 14, 2012

A Way of Escape A Way of Escape


 
My Princess Warrior,

The enemy will always attempt to trap you by a appealing to your earthly desires and his strategy has taken many of my chosen ones down into a pit of despair.

Spiritual warfare is not a game My Princess Warrior. It is very real, and you will have to run as far from temptation as you can to keep from falling prey to it. I know running from the darkness may seem radical to many, but you are called to live a radical faith.

I will always make a way of escape for you. But you ultimately make the choice to either bite the tempting bait of Satan or escape the snare of the enemy and run to Me.

Love,
Your King, the Great Escape 


~
"And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world's corruption caused by human desires."
~2 Peter 1:4 NLT~

No comments: