Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Journey with Daddy



Second day of my journey with Daddy and again Daddy reminded me about COMPROMISING (my previous post).

The question that I ask myself, “Do I compromise?”
And my answer is YES-MANY TIMES. 

Worst than before. That’s why I made decision to have Special Journey with Daddy. I am tired of thinking how bad I am if I won’t stop doing or thinking those stuff that I am not suppose to do. I am tired of being person who compromise a lot.

I compromise with my emotions my flesh and many more. Frustrated and being hurt and I allowed those bad stuff control my emotion and feeling instead of forgiving.

But as I sat back today and think..what I had done? I read my old posts when I just started this blog and I realize how good God to me. And now? I just screwed up..nothing works and will never unless I really want to come back to Daddy.

So Daddy, I commit my Special Journey with You into Your hands. Help me to understand and rediscover what I’ve lost in my life. Help me to come back to what You want to be. I need You Daddy. Love you
Narnia 


No comments: