Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank You Daddy

These few days a lot of thing happened..bad and good.
First..
My brother asked me to conduct our family prayer meeting every weekend.I told you i almost give up to pray for my family members when i saw no improvement and i can say the situation just so bad.but God never let me give up.He answered my prayer.I can't tell you hows my feeling when i received the sms from my brother.I was so so excited and I thank God for opening door for me. i am busy with assignments,i don't know but this semester is the busiest semester for me.but i ask God to help me.if i wait for my free time i guess i will never have,so i have to make time.make time for the work God has entrusted me to do..my family.

Second
Last semester i applied scholarship from KUOK Foundation.During my interview i have one document not with me but God opened the door and i get it. i received the letter from them last month.i sent over all the documents needed last month as well. until now i haven't get any call from the Foundation.Last Tuesday i told God,"Lord please do something with my scholarship.i need it.". After that i forgot about it. during my class suddenly i receive a call from the Foundation! the lady told me that i haven't sent back the acceptance letter for my scholarship.I did..but yeah so i sent another copy on that day itself.so now..i just need to wait again for the call from the Foundation. My prayer is i will get it by this month,amen:)

Third
During my micro teaching yesterday my lecturer said i didn't pass up my lesson plan. I did...what happen actually.it seems that everything i sent they didn't receive it?i was very down yesterday..super down.while waiting for the next class i read the online Bible and God showed me this verse:
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice!(Philippians 4:4)

I told God.."Lord its very hard to rejoice in this situation.everything went wrong." but suddenly God made me smile after my evening class. before Raya break i sent e-mail to all my lectures to wish them Selamat Hari Raya. and my lecturer thanked me yesterday. simple Thank You changed my day..because i believe that one day My God will be their God..AMEN!

Fourth
This is the greatest joy yesterday. I ate with my two friends. we shared about what God has done in our life.I ever told you that i am no more OLD NERNNY because God has forgiven me for my sins and now i am the NEW NERNNY. but actually i have one thing i never told anyone except God. but yesterday i told my friend..i can you i fell so so free..God never sees you for what you have done in your past.He has forgiven you!you are new creation in Christ now.that happened to me yesterday! i thanked God for sending my friend for me to share about what happened to me. the great thing was,not only me but she also experience God's freedom after that!Halleluyah!!!i always love this:
"KETERBUKAAN ADALAH AWAL DARI PEMULIHAN"

when i looked back what happen last three days,God worked in my life miraculously..really.
"DADDY,THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.I LOVE YOU"

No comments: