Thursday, September 16, 2010

uNdERStanDING me and yourself?

"I understand..its okey.Don't worry"
This is very familiar and I use it most of the time.I am not really sure either I will say it out to take care of others feeling or because I really meant it.When we want to pleasure someone we sometime ought will say this,just like me.I am not sure about you but yes I did it.

It is hard to understand someone when that person cannot meet our needs..our wishes and our dream? Frankly speaking,it does. Sometimes it leave bitterness in my heart when I am always the one who say" Its okey" even though its not okey. Hypocrite?maybe hahha.

Bitterness is not good!
Hypocrite is not good either!
SO WHAT IS GOOD THEN?

GOD
Forgiveness
Honesty
Loving

Do I have all these?do I need all these to maintain my relationship with others? YES I NEED THAT 100%. why do I say that?because that was what happened to me this few days. when others cannot meet my needs..I turn to God for help and courage..it works!
As I read this verse,It really speaks to me..ngam bah hihi

My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalms 73:26)

So how about you?what makes you able to understand others when the situation seems impossible for you to understand?Jesus is the right answer..Turn to Him and He will make your way.amen

No comments: