Sunday, September 5, 2010

LISTENING TO GOD'S VOICE

WHY AM I REALLY WANT TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD?
1.So that I can tell Him my problems and my plan and what's happening in my life
2.I want to know what His BEAUTIFUL PLAN for me
3.So that I will know what will happen in my future
and..lots more

BUT

God rebuked me a few days ago about how selfish am I. I want to hear God's voice because I want to know what good things He has for me..in other words I have my own agenda why I really want to listen to His voice. Every morning when I open my Bible I ask God, "Lord,what You have for my situation today?" EVERYTHING WAS ABOUT ME-MYSELF-MY OWN BENEFIT! VERY VERY SELFISH..yeah!I don't do that because I want to know Him more..that is my answer..honest.

BUT AGAIN
For God loves me and rebukes me,I know I have to change. No more ME-MYSELF-MY OWN AGENDA,but I want to listen to Him because I want to know Him more.I want to know His agenda and His desire.Help me to understand You more,to obey You and to be sensitive with You my Lord!amen

No comments: