Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stand Firm and Trust




TRUST IN THE LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil.
(Proverbs 3:5-7)


I read this verse last week but again this verse keep on playing on my head until now. Last Sunday Ps.David talked about "Perjanjian Berkat-Blessing Covenant". Do you know that we have Blessing Covenant with God signed by the Blood of Christ Jesus on the cross?what does this covenant talked about?

Ps.David gave us very wonderful definition on what is covenant:
"Perjanjian bermaksud KESEPAKATAN yang dibuat oleh kedua-dua pihak dan kedua-dua pihak BERSETUJU dengan syarat-syarat yang dibuat dengan memberi RESPON YANG BENAR.
Perjanjian berkat=Tuhan berjanji akan memberkati kita berkelimpahan tetapi dengan syarat kita HARUS sepakat denganNya.Sepakat dengan visi dan Panggilan Tuhan.

"You shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may confirm His covenant that He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
(Deuteronomy 8:18)

Yesterday I listen to one sermon about Trusting God which taken from Proverbs 3:5-7. The speaker said we will say,"I TRUST YOU LORD" but still in our lifestyle we lean on other thing.it might be our family,friends or our job.we said that we trust the Lord but we do not lean on Him 100%.That is the problem!and I tell you i am one of the people who said" I trust the Lord' yet I am still leaning on my family,especially when it comes to my finance.

Like Ps.David said about the Blessings Covenant, what I have to do is to give Him the correct respond in trusting Him. Instead of making my own effort to "find" the blessing and making my own solutions to "get" the blessings,
I SHOULD JUST TRUST HIM-STAND FIRM IN THE LIVING HOPE IN CHRIST JESUS.
Actually I used to faced this problem when I want to really trust God. Is it very hard?I tell you it easy for me to say I trust You Lord for no matter happen but deep in my heart I doubt God..especially when it seems no changes..nothing happen..its still the same!I DOUBT GOD..I running from the hope that God has given me..the hope and the promise God has given us that He is ALWAYS WITH US (Matthew 28:20b).During my quiet time, i was sitting worrying about my problem instead of casting all my anxieties on Him :(

GOD CARES FOR ME-HE CARES FOR YOU!
(1Peter 5:7)

And today since last week the Holy Spirit keep on reminding and strengthens me to TRUST HIM-I will listen and obey..

not trusting Him but at the same time leaning on other thing
not trusting Him but still doubt His Power
not trusting Him but have no FAITH!

I don’t want that type of trust anymore. I dare to HOPE unto God’s promises..
dare to WAIT for His PERFECT TIME.

So You and me..let us take off our “fake trust” and putting on the NEW TRUST AND NEW HOPE IN GOD that He is always there for you and me for no matter happen.
This is one of my favorite song..the lyric really spoke to me to not GIVE UP UN TRUSTING GOD and remember what is impossible with men is possible with God.(Luke 18:27)


HANYA KEPADA-NYA KU ‘KAN BERLARI
DI SAAT KU BIMBANG DALAM HIDUPKU
YANG AKU PERCAYA DALAM HADIRAT-NYA
ADA KEKUATAN YANG BARU
WALAU KU MELANGKAH DALAM TEKANAN
BADAI PENCOBAAN DATANG MENGHADANG
YANG AKU PERCAYA DALAM HADIRAT-NYA
ADA KEKUATAN YANG BARU
KU KAN TERBANG TINGGI BAGAI RAJAWALI
DI ATAS SEGALA PERSOALAN HIDUPKU
DAN AKU PERCAYA SAAT KU BERSAMA DIA
TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL BAGI DIA

So dare to change?Dare to hope? I dare to hope and trust God.How about you?
God bless you!

No comments: