Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Testimony

One very good friend of mine sent me her testimony that she wrote.Believe me her testimony conclude 46 pages..no joke! and i believe too that if we write down everything what God has done is our life..its more than 46 pages of testimony..its countless. I am so happy that she write them down and I am so blessed with each story that she shared.I told her that I want to do the same.

So that when i write down my testimony its not only can be a blessing to others who read it but it also reminds me of God's presence throughout my life, that I can count on Him.One thing I always keep in my mind is,in every moment in my life He was there, He is there, He will be there!I have always thought of my testimony as something I can use to inspire and encourage others, but had never thought actually that I could use it to encourage and inspire myself. God is faithful and He has proved it over and over again. I can look back over my life and trace His hand, feel His presence and trust His purpose.

Daddy, thank You for always working in my life. When I get discouraged, let me see that You worked in my life in the past and You are at work now. Help me to recall my testimony so that I can feel Your presence. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: