Monday, September 6, 2010

When HE says;"I LOVE YOU"


I PROMISE
When I say I love Jesus..nothing can set us apart
When I say love you..I really meant it
When I say I love my family..that is very true
When I say I love every single of my friends..I will keep it forever

SUDDENLY

When these words appear..
BITTERNESS
ANGRY
DISAPPOINTMENT
GIVE UP
FRUSTRATION
REJECTED
FORGOTTEN
Am I still able to keep my promise?
Am I still able to look up to Jesus for help and hope?
Am I still able to love the people who hates me?
Am I still able to say I love you to the the people who far from me?

ONLY ONE ANSWER
YES I DO!
BECAUSE JESUS ENABLES ME SO!
HOW PROUD AM I TO HAVE A GREAT GOD LIKE HIM
HE IS MY BESTFRIEND,MY LOVER AND MY DADDY!

BUT..there is BUT here.Is it hard to always believing and be positive? I am not a superwoman and what so ever you call it. I am a human being..I did mistakes..I have feeling and I do have my so called bad day. It was a hypocrite of me telling people:
"Don't worry dear,you gonna be okey.God is with you!"
"You can do it'
"It's a process to be matured"
bla bla bla........
and I end up..crying alone and try to raise up my faith in Him..to believe Him that its gonna be okey if I trust Him.

ITS HARD REALLY HARD..i faced it before,every moment when I felt discourage.. maybe even now.Its even harder when the BAD OLD LIFE OF ME confronted me..it tempted me to say "Okeey..I am giving up..I can't do it anymore..I am mess.."

AGAIN BUT..
you know what makes me really awake of feel sympathy of myself? is the people around me.the people that I love around me..am I not important to me?is their problem important than myself...?its sound crazy but that is what i feel..when God showed me what the people around me faced,their mess in life,family problem,financial problem..so much problem...I started telling myself:
'God wants to use you Nernny for these people,the people around you.HE LOVES YOU"
and the simple "I LOVE YOU" from God actually makes me ARISE..

Every morning when I got up,God reminds me on HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME so that I can love others just like HE LOVES ME....that is when the "ME' come in again hahahha..
JESUS LOVES YOU
JESUS LOVES EACH ONE OF YOU
and...yeah JESUS LOVES ME TOO!!!!

No comments: