Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Convocation-Friendship-Blessing

Yeah today is the last day of convocation day in my uni.
Big congrats to Chef, Joji, Rachel,Raymond,Alfera,Veron,Adelyn,Ben,Rofia,David,Vivian and the teachers:Moureen,Jess,Dexter,Adi and Lisa huhu.
wow I think 3 years passed like so fast bah..its like we just registered yesterday and now seeing my friends graduating..happy but at the same time so sad..they are leaving sob sob.

Well..I guess compared to other convocation in previous years, this year is the most special one (before mine next year la hahaha). Why? because my friends who entered the same intake as me graduating first than me.

I remembered during my first day in uni, that was the first time I met my roomate-Chef-where now she is not only a friend but good sister for me. Aku sayau ka nuan Chef hahaha! We shared many stuffs (except boyfriend lol)..and of course I am really glad to have my family in PERKEB. Here in PERKEB i get to know my sampat friend where we laugh-cry-bersampat-emo together haha. and every year we have our MUST TO DO during convocation-melambung PERKEBians yang graduate haha.When we "lambung-ing" the PERKEBians..it was soooo funny and so much fun seeing them screaming with funny expression-I think my favorite among all is Jess hahaha.

Being a student in uni not only mean you come to get your degree but as for me its a time where I really enjoyed my uni life with different types of friend-studying and serving God together. Really thank God for each one of them who He placed in my life during my uni (macam da grad pula haha).

So for me this convocation remind me of the friendship we had in PERKEB especially and the blessing God has given us especially those who just graduated. I am proud of you guys!

So Daddy..
Thank You for such wonderful convocation we had even though its raining session but we enjoyed it haha
Thanks for each of my PERKEB family and You faithfully be with them during their uni life and surely You will always with them
Thank You for my senior too..hahaha who always passed their notes to me
not forgotten for David from Chosen Treasure who drive all the way to Bangi to give the convocation gifts for PERKEBians haha
finally thank God for the PERKEB banner as well..Thanks to Bryan who manage to finish it on time hihi
ITS REALLY A THANK YOU POST hahah


No comments: