Friday, November 2, 2012

Follow @JesusChrist


Hola!
Happy November..one month for Christmas and holiday yeah!!! I mean my one week study week during Christmas..but I don't call it study week hahah because that will be my big time with my big family..can't wait hihihi

O ya...PSALM 23..one of my favorite Psalm..dear to my heart haha.
Today during our komsel Daddy reminds me something about
 Psalm 23:4,
"Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid for You are close beside me"

What is Daddy trying to tell me through this verse?
Something to do with darkness or darkest place??
I don't like dark place especially when I am alone..I feel like I can't get my body balance and its quite difficult for me to walk in dark place..and darkest place..wa can't imagine.

But...Daddy tell me this,
"Are you dare to walk with Me even in darkest place? Holding My hand-tightly and don't let it go until we reach the end?"

I laughed hahahhaa..that is typical Narnia with hahahaha
"Well Daddy..I think its quite difficult for me(honest answer bha)..since I don't know what road will we pass by and what is the condition of the road---dirty,dry, maybe dangerous..but then if You truly be with me throughout the journey-holding my hand- I will go"

Beloved,
Seriously telling this to Daddy never easy for me especially when it comes to letting Him leading my road-which road should I take-and follow His way with obedience. This is what Daddy is trying to teach me these days..to let Him fully lead my way to His calling. If you ask me right now where is He trying to lead me..I don't know yet. I only know that the end of this journey is the crown Daddy will give it to me..the eternal crown of salvation from Him for His precious daughter.
Moving ahead without knowing exactly how it goes is very hard..but like what Daddy told me earlier..HOLD ON TO HIM AND DON'T LET IT GO.

How about you? Are you still holding on something until you can't let it go?Holding none but on Jesus alone. Listen to His voice-simple act of faith today will change your future-future with full of hope in Him. Trust His ways!

I end with this song..one of my favorite song too. Be blessed!

KAULAH HARAPAN

Bukan dengan kekuatanku
Ku dapat jalani hidupku
Tanpa Tuhan yang disampingku
Ku tak mampu sendiri
Engkaulah kuatku
Yang menopangku

Ku pandang wajah Mu dan berseru
Pertolongan ku datang dari Mu
Peganglah tanganku jangan lepaskan
Kaulah harapan dalam hidupku





No comments: