Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fellowship With DADDY

"The LORD desires our fellowship with Him more than our works and gifts for Him"

Yeah very true..thank You Daddy for reminding me about having fellowship with You. Seriously last week was so hard for me and many times I just can't stand
Last week was just so terrible I guess..
Until I reached the point where
I hate my self for being super busy and again became the headless chicken
I hate it when I don't even have my own time with Daddy
I hate it when I don't even have time for family, friends and course mates
and I told Daddy I can't handle them all anymore

Daddy never leave me alone really
and Daddy brought me to our Family Camp where it was just at the right time and right moment for me to get off from my busy world. Weekend in Broga really helps me to gain back my strength in God,helping me to just relaxing my self and at the same time refreshing my mind.

Family Camp PERKEB-Outbac Broga

 Really..I like especially during our morning devotion..sitting besides the pond..so beautiful! and that moment I had long conversation with Daddy especially about our relationship. The forgotten relationship ka? Ya exactly! I lost my mind and everything because I simply lost my relationship with Daddy!

My favorite place during devotion!

So during the Family Camp..many things crossed my mind-gentle reminder from DADDY about:
-Walking and journeying 24/7 with Daddy 
-Be wise in my time management
-Be responsible in my study (where I guess many times I failed) and also in serving Him
-Get to know someone as mentor and at the same time to mentor other people
-Be faithful in my preparation process to reach my calling-don't lost passion during the journey
and most importantly To enjoy God-Continually seek Him!
Not forgotten when Pr.Les shared about building Godly character..yeah this is what I learn these few days..

One step at a time
Be patient
Be faithful
Be a teachable person
Wait-Listen-Obey!

No comments: