Thursday, October 4, 2012

Important vs Unimportant

Hola October!
I have quite long To Do List this week with most assignments due date next week hahah and  it was such a big relief when  finally I am done with my First chapter today..ready to meet my supervisor hihi.
Procrastination? Intentional Delay?
Do I procrastinate? Hahah I have to admit yes I am but now especially this semester trying and trying hard to not to do it.

Why do people procrastinate actually?
It is because of bad time management or failure to set between what's important and what's unimportant as well as setting our priority.
Well..for me maybe because I take the second reason which is my own  failure to set between what's important and what's unimportant. Sometimes I will give more attention to what unimportant stuff rather to my important to do list and end up with last minute work.

Seriously this semester is quite relax for my class but not my responsibilities. Many things came up and sometimes I lost my mind..which one to do first argggh. There is moment when I feel stress and depressed . But yeah thanks to Chef and Isabela for the encouragement and of course-ALWAYS- DADDY who never fails to strengthens me :)
Sometimes I wish I am still in holiday and just relax my mind hahaha (dreaming)
But then Daddy always remind me of where am I now and things that I should do.
There is no more time for "rest" but really full swing with the spirit of excellence kan.
BETUL BETUL BETUL

And as I sit and think back..the same things happen with our spiritual growth. Sometimes we still think that we still can play around without taking serious step knowing God-studying His Word and do what He ask to. That's why some people think its okay to not going church or finding God but rather go to other place or do something else especially on Sunday!
and now it reminds me of my bad dark days during my diploma hahha..I guess i was like those people who think it is unimportant to find God now.

Beloved, let us not be conformed to this world (Romans 12:2)- Now is the time-a time of really seeking His Kingdom. His time is around the corner although we might don't know the exact time of His second coming but as His Children let us always-be watchful all the time. So let us be wise with things we are doing these days...including where we invest our time and energy. Invest your time to things that worth for.

"Daddy,
Help us to discern the difference between what's importand and what's unimportant and set our priorities in a way that is pleasing You. Obrigada Aman!"



No comments: