Monday, October 18, 2010

When I choose to believe HIM


Hi everyone. These past two weeks, being honest it was my trouble week when I faced financial problem very badly. But out of that i learn a lot especially in TRUSTING GOD'S POWER.I did trust God..always but not 100% especially when it comes to my finance. I told God that I trust Him but yet i do my own effort to find the blessings or money by asking my siblings. Can you imagine just after i give big amount(for me hahha) of offerings during church, i'll smsing my sister or brother to bank in money for me.I know if God asked me to give the money i left for offerings He will bless me in return..but instead of trusting He will do that I do my own effort..you know why?because I scared God will not help me in right time.

But last two weeks..i made a commitment before God that I will trust Him 100%. During that time I left 8rgt with me on Monday.after bought my dinner i left 6rgt. and I received the new agreement from KUOK Fundation for my scholarship. I have to get witness signature from comissionary of oath or lawyer for my guarantors..which I have no idea where to get all that. so with the 6rgt i told God..
"help me,I want to trust YOU"
and praise the Lord Carol offered me to send me to the Pejabat Daerah Hulu Langat to get the sign but yet we didn't get any. so i came back to room and still have money for my dinner and left 3rgt.

I dont know how to settle the problem and during that time i left 3rgt with me.i have no other choice by sending all the documents back to my hometown and ask my sister settle it there. since it is my hometown so it easier to get signature from the Pejabat Daereh.and then..another problem come..my frind asks me to go out for dinner and i ony have 3rgt with for the whole week. by faith i said yes. and you know what we didn't go out for dinner because he invited us to had dinner at his house for FREE!!!!God is good right..

and now back to my scholarship documents.i left 3rgt and i have to send the document through pos ekspress and the price is 4.50rgt and i left 3rgt! i cried and try to ask my brother if he knew any lawyer to sign the agreement but his friend is also in Sabah.i told my brother that i want to send it back to my sister. he said fine..and i was so struggling should i tell him that i have not enough money. I remember i tell God, "Lord i want to tell my brother that i don't have enough money.please help me". so i told my brother and halleluyah he give me 50rgt.

50rgt..its that enough?actually i still have farewell for that weekend and after the farewell + my offering and tithe + train + taxi.....i left 10rgt with me.on the next day i left 3rgt after bought my dinner and print my notes. again i put the money i left on my table and tell God..
"Lord,i left this much for this week.i know You did miracle for me last week..and i want to believe in You for this week as well"

the next day we have prayer meeting in church and i am the worship leader (for the first time).i left 3rgt with me..and coins with me. so i was telling myself to not use the 3rgt for my dinner otherwise i have no money to go church. but yet during our macro teaching my coursemates was teaching about food and they give me the balance of the bread and cake to me..for FREE!!!God is good all the time..He gave me food when i don't have.Thank You Lord.

so yeah,i use the coins to pay my bus and God is so awesome that i can get my dinner for free and 1.50 supper.and left coins and the 2rgt notes with me.i still want to believe in God that i will wait and continue believing Him.the next day i ate my dinner for 2.50rgt. so it means i left 1.40 1ocents coins with me. its Friday..and i left 1.40 coins. I read this bible verse:

Matthew 6: 31-33
“So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’.
These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs.
Seek the Kingdom of God all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need"

God knew my needs..He knew i left 1.40 10cent coins.HE KNEW! so am i worried that time..yeah i am but yet i tell myself to hold on To God. and yeah i get my dinner that night for free again. see...how God work in our life in the the of trouble when we choose to believe His Power!..Praise the Lord!!

the story doesn't stop here..every weekend i have to go back to my brothers' house for our family prayer meeting.so how am i going there with the 1.40 10cents coins??it wouldn't be enough.so again i told God,
"Lord i still want to serve You in my family tomorrow.so i will ask my brother to fetch me from my hostel. Show me Your Mighty Power and make my brother says,yes"

the simple prayer a bit forcing God but yet He answered my prayer!my brother not just fetch me from my hostel but he also send me back and yeah give me money! HALLELUYAH.

is there anything that impossible in God?
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN GOD.
"This is my vow that I made before God last week,:
" Dear Lord,
if You deliver me from this financial problem, I will use every money, every blessing and everything You give me to glorify Your Name and for Your Kingdom. I will give beyond my tithe, I will use the gift to bless Your ministry and continue to trust in You.amen"

I was tempted to not fulfill my vows that i made before God but the Holy Spirit keep on telling me..BE FAITHFUL AND GRATEFUL. and during that sunday service, Ps.Davis said in his sermon that
THE MORE YOU GIVE THE MORE YOU WILL RECEIVED!
I was so bless with this statement from my church bulettin:
:Allah berusaha memberi dan memberi adalah caraNya Tuhan.Hidup dalam Tuhan berarti menjadi seorang pemberi.

"Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
(2Corinthian 9:6-7)"

So my friend, remember that we didn't own anything in this world. everything owned by God.so if you want the best from God..give Him the best..serve Him the best.everything must the best!

1 comment:

Isabel said...

i'm so encouraged =) i thank god for u, Nernny!