Thursday, October 28, 2010

Be Careful

“Be careful..Take good care ya :)”
I like to use this in my last conversation even when I am texting my friend. Ya be careful..its common right. Every time when I am talking with my nonbelievers friend I have to be careful with my words..When I am surfing the internet I have to be careful with the site that I shouldn’t look at..i have to be careful in my relationship..I have to be careful with my life as well..It’s like most of the time we have be careful right.
This morning God reminded me something about BE CAREFUL.I read:

Joshua 23:6,11
"Be very strong; be careful to obey…So be very careful to love the LORD your God"


I asked God what actually I have to be careful. I think my life now is doing well..I feel great. Yet the Holy Spirit keep on telling to BE CAREFUL. Huh..am I in danger God? There are three things I have to be careful:

1. Be very Strong

I was telling God, “I think I am strong God.So what is wrong?”
God reminded me again,
Proverb 3:5. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Hahha 1-0 Nernny. You think you are strong enough..you are not. So I said..”OK Lord sorry. I am nothing without You.”
There is a lot will happened in the future even today and next which I wouldn’t know what that is. But God reminds me today to BE STRONG in HIM. In the midst of bad situation and trouble..Remain strong for the joy of the Lord is my strength! It is easy to say be strong but this few weeks God really test my faith..test that made me really depending on God and made me realize how weak am I without God. So whatever happen today and next..remember BE STRONG. BE CAREFUL that you do not lean on your own strength or others strength but God alone

2. Be careful to obey
I ask my self. “Am I obedient enough to God?..erm..I don’t think so. Being honest I always failed to obey God because of my anxiety but I learn a lot to obey Him. To follow His commands and not to turn away but FOCUS ON HIM AND OBEY HIM..always my situation and my weaknesses stop me to obey Him..but God reminds me again and again..OBEY ME! JUST OBEY ME! So I told God..ok Lord..I will obey You..really obeying You. YES LORD..I WILL OBEY!

3. Be VERY Careful to love God

Hahahahhaha I love God with all my heart really. But why God reminded me to BE VERY CAREFUL TO LOVE HIM? And the Holy Spirit starts to reveal one by one…
“My dear Nernny,
Do you really love your God?
Do you really love your God?
Do you really love your God?
Do you really love your God?
Do you really love your God?
Do you really love your God?

Sound familiar huh? And slowly the true answer came..
“My dear Lord.
Yes I really love You because…
I want Your blessings
I want to live prosper than others
I want to have what You have

Apuuuuuu..what a wrong intention I had…I love God with wrong intention ..with hidden reason..for my own pleasure! Shame on me:(
So the Holy Spirit again telling me…
“ITS NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE..IF YOU ALLOWED ME TO RESHAPE YOU..TO CHANGE AND TRANSFORM YOUR ATTITUDE AND MIND TOWARD GOD”

So remember the three things you have to BE VERY CAREFUL Nernny
BE CAREFUL TO ALWAYS BE STRONG IN THE LORD IN THE TIME OF TROUBLE
BE CAREFUL TO ALWAYS OBEY HIS COMMANDS
BE CAREFUL TO LOVE YOUR GOD WITH PURE HEART AND RIGHT INTENTION


BE CAREFUL!
BE VERY CAREFUL!
BE VERY VERY CAREFUL!

Just look through this song..it spoke to me as I also reminded myself to BE VERY CAREFUL...

Hillsong United - Desert Song

This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides


This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame


I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here


This is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on its way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand


All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


This is my prayer in the harvest
When favour and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear nernny,

sungguh membangunkan iman...
Allah mengerti dan Dia pasti juga membuka ruang bagi kamu untuk lebih lagi membawa apa-apa yang Dia lakukan dalam dirimu itu kepada orang di sekeliling kamu sehingga mereka pun turut kagum akan Allah yang ajaib, Yesus yang hebat...

Shalom & Amin :)