Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He is concerned

I checked my e-mail today and one of my friend sent this e-mail. honestly i was so blessed with it. It touched my heart and encourage me to trust God more.

" Hi Sis Nernny,

It is so nice knowing a person like you. Thank you so much for your friendliness. I appreciate that. I do hope that you do have a fine evening today.

God has a lot instore for you. Keep your eyes focused on Him. While you are young, make it your priority to please the Lord. Ask Him to guide you in every decision you have to make. Since the day I chose to be obedient to Him, He has never failed me and He can do the same for you.. Trust me He will give you the joy to face every challenges in your life.
Nothing that happens to your life happens in isolation. God is ever watchful of you and He is concerned about every details of your live so give yourself to Him.

Love you and God bless."

No comments: