Monday, March 1, 2010

I TRUST YOU LORD

this few days God really spoke to me about trusting Him.its just unexplainable.no matter what I am doing but suddenly God just bring me to the point of worshiping Him in prayer and reading His Word.It was very amazing experience where God will show you something new out of your problems and everything.it has been a tough week for me but I can say that,God is always there for me.Yesterday i received the encouragement card for one of my Cf event and the verse that I have was Psalms 37:5.this morning when I wanna do my devotions..God brings me again to the verse..and okey I told thank You.but just now when i was looking through one of my friend album photo in fb suddenly God just wants me to open Psalm 37 again.and when I checked back the last photo that i want to see in my friend's album..guess what its a bible verse.."TRUST IN YOUR LORD".actually when God asked me to open Psalm 37,I was trying to tell myself..i read the verse twice..why must that verse again.so I just open my Bible and read.while I am reading the verse God started to remind me of everything that I've been through my life..and I really learn to trust Him step by step..as in Psalm 37:4 says, "take delight in the Lord and He will give you your heart's desires". frankly speaking I do not know what I really want in my life..but one thing that I am really sure is I want to be like Jesus..i do not want to be me..but Him.JESUS IS MY EVERYTHING..HE NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE..HE NEVER GIVE UP ON ME..AND that is the reason why I want to be like Him.Jesus is MY SAVIOR AND HE DIES FOR MY SINS and He accepted me for who am I.

God..teach me more and lead me more..draw me more close to YOU day by day.NOW I AM GIVING YOU THE FULL PERMISSION TO DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN MY LIFE.amen..

"take delight in the Lord and He will give you your heart's desires.Commit everything you do to the Lord.Trust Him and He will help you."
PSALM 37:4-5

No comments: