Sunday, March 7, 2010

blessed week


it has been a really busy week for me but I thank God that He still enable me spent time with Him.i want to share a lot on how God really bless me this week.



First thing was during MKK10 last Tuesday.During the practice and even the last rehearsal I was so stress because the drama still not good and I also faced problem with the other MKK10 AJK.I was thinking to give up but God was so faithful and He strengthens me every time I wanna quit.During the MKK10 itself I did some mistakes but praise the Lord that it doesn't really effect the whole event and everyone was so blesses with that event,HALLELUJAH!

After the MKK10,another event coming which is my college dinner..and they asked me to become the VVIP usher.I was so stress again because the VVIP is my university NC.I am nervous and I scared that I can't do well.but I really thank God that He reminds me today that nothing I can't do if I rely upon Him.That's right!

and today I attended Y4C.Bro.Alung from Indonesia was shared about "the young generation is you".The first point that he shared was, we been chosen from the very beginning of our creation for His big plan.The plan is to share His light in this dark world..it can be in many ways.So he said every time when we speak with someone do remember to include indirectly the Word of God..
The second point was start to serve God where ever He puts you..no matter in your college,class or church.ad move to one level to another level of serving Him by extend and enlarge your capabilities in serving God.do not stick in one thing without improving it.Cuba gali potensi anda dalam melayani anda dan berhenti dengan keterbatasan "I CAN'T DO THAT AND THIS!".
The last one was about building close relationship with God.every time and every day make time for Him and draw close to His presence.Dengan meluangkan masa dengan Tuhan,maka Dia akan lebih dekat dengan kita dan kita akn lebih sensitif untuk mengetahui kehendak hatiNya dalam kehidupan kita.

I just want to share one testimony about my financial this week.We have lots event and field trip which required me to use lots money as well.but I really learn to trust God that He will faithful in blessing and providing our needs if we choose to be faithful in giving our best portion to Him.Honestly sometime I doubt God goodness but I Learn to just believe Him by giving my best during offering.and God open the door for other people to bless me just in PERFECT TIME!how great is our God..AMEN!How I develop all this??through my close relationship with Him..praying and meditate His Word.it was amazing experience when you choose to put Him at the first place in your life.

So everything and anything is in God's hand..and TRUST-HAVE FAITH-BELIEVE HIM and you will see the difference!

God bless!

No comments: