Friday, February 26, 2010

Believe it or Not

whooah..
I just can't believe that finally somebody make it happen.I do not know either I should be happy about it or just ignore it but honestly I can't do anything...things happen in our life without we realizing it but one thing I believe is everything happened for a reason.If that is the best for the person so let it happen.I am happy for any changes but deep in my heart I am bit sad for the changes..hahaha its kind of funny why should I sad about that but yeah just learn to accept that the person deserved the best.again I felt a bit guilty about what I had done by giving wrong perception about that person..sorry for that and just wanna wish all the best for the changes.
hahahah then you Nernny..stop blaming yourself.everything was good now...no worries yeah.

No comments: