Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Chapter of my life

hihihihi

busy week and busy day but still it can't stop me to thank Him for what He has done in my life especially past two weeks.I attended Champion Gathering SPK SIB Kajang.Actually I didn't really expect big things to happen but God is great God!

I always wrote about myself of being hypocrite and pretending to look strong in front of others..But I can tell you during the CG that person was not really me..different person..that was the NEW NERNNY..the NEW NERNNY is:
-very strong
-she is not ashamed of what happen in her past and willing to open her heart for others and correction as well
-able to forgive her family and friends and even you!
-TURN OFF the Gossip channel in her life
-learn to respect others
-not "JAIM" hahahhaha JAIM-Jaga Image...love this.

That is the New Nernny i knew and yeah I am so proud of the New Nernny.for God has forgiven her and keeps no record of her wrongs..

Now..I can tell you the truth that THE NEW NERNNY IS ME!!!!! sometimes its hard but I know i cannot turn back anymore.I must continue what I have started.When I wake up every morning God reminds me again and again..YOU ARE THE NEW NERNNY..YOU ARE FORGIVEN AND NEVER DO AGAIN WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN YOUR OLD NERNNY FOR I ALSO NEVER REMEMBER THAT..I really thank God that He gave me the opportunity to come back and He also do the same thing to you.He waited for me for 14years before I really turn to Him and trust Him that He can change my life.but yeah You...don't make Him waits for you like what I did..its better to do it now...before its too late then:)))

"Who am I, my Master God, and what is my family, that you have brought me to this place in life? But that's nothing compared to what's coming, for you've also spoken of my family far into the future, given me a glimpse into tomorrow, my Master God! What can I possibly say in the face of all this? You know me, Master God, just as I am. You've done all this not because of who I am but because of who you are—out of your very heart!—but you've let me in on it.
2 Samuel 7:18-21

God bless everyone!

No comments: