Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Prepared by God

After 22years in this world when I look back with what happened in my life..I realize that I always argued with God why I have to gone through though life.I always read the Bible verse written in Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. "
I sometimes doubt the truth behind this verse and it was really affect my life.Most people might hard to believe that I really suffered with my own life because I grown up in super happy family and great friends surrounding me..even until now.But that was hypocrite! Satan was cheating on me for how many years and I just let him conquer my life then.
But as my God will never give up on me, I opened my heart to Him this year and allowed Him to take full control of my life.No matter what I've been through in my life I now choose to believe that everything happen for a reason.
As I read my mail inbox today, I received an encouragement mail form Wendy Blight. She said that:
"Not a single thing in your life will be wasted. God will use your past and your present to prepare you for your future. He has a beautiful plan ... a call on your life. He is waiting to reveal it to you."
That's right.now as I am waiting for Him to reveal the truth in my life I will choose not to believe in satan anymore.
Its enough and now is my turn to say that I AM FREE!!!
This is the process of changing my life to be like Him.

Sweet Nernny I want you to remember:
God brought you here today.He wants to remind you of a precious Truth. Hear it and never forget it...before time began, before God spoke the world into being...He had you in His heart. God chose you to be His child. God has a perfect plan for your life. No one else has your plan, your family, your gifts, your talents, your heart, your education, your past, and your present ... NO ONE.
He chose you to use you to do great things for His Kingdom ... things that only you can do.
He is preparing you...even now.

But to be used by God, you must TRUST Him with your past; BELIEVE Him for your future; BELIEVE He has a plan for you; SURRENDER your life to His Plan, and BELIEVE He will equip you to do what He has called you to do.

You can do it!
Amen

No comments: