Monday, January 3, 2011

Understanding God's calling??

hahha its 2011 :)
We celebrate New Year in church and Ps.David shared to us Romans 12:1-5.
Its about we being united and partnership with God by having close relationship with Him through His Word and prayer with consistency! and after that we wrote our vision for 2011. So i wrote mine,to go deeper in His Word and consistent in prayer.This is the year I think..urmmm 100% sure hahah..that I really have to move to the next level in my relationship with God. I really want to give the best not only in serving God but also in my study.

When i said about getting closer to God..its something to do with listening to His instructions clearly. Last month during NC i remember i wrote a covenant before God:
"Dear Lord, whatever You ask me to do,wherever You send me to and whenever You want me to go..I am willing."
I tell you when I wrote this what was in my mind is i just want to obey Him in every aspect of my life without giving excuses to God without expecting anything. and 1 week after that i received a call regarding youth prayer gathering. I was so excited for that because it was in my prayer for so long to join youth prayer gathering to reach out the youth in Malaysia.For me i just love being with youth maybe because most my life i grown up with my youth in our Christian Fellowship.I told God about that and just thank Him for the opportunity.
After i came back from break I met the person in charge of the youth prayer gathering. He explained everything to me and he also talked about the commitment i have to make if i join them. As a human for me that commitment is very hard for me to accept but when i came back to my room something happen. I just can't understand what happen to me..it seems so heavy..the burden to reach out the young generation. and i remember the covenant that i made during NC.Lord..could it be..???
I fast and pray about that matter but i just not sure about what should i do. but this morning when i listened to one sermon, the pastor said something that really caught my mind:
"LISTEN TO GOD'S CALL.DON'T LIMIT GOD."
and the pastor asked the audience to follow him in one prayer and yeah i followed too. the prayer was very very simple.
"FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND SOULS OF MAN, SEND ME O LORD!"

I just can't control myself and i told God..show me the right way and the right decision for this matter. Its not gonna be easy for me, maybe i have to sacrifice lots things..i don't know.

"Daddy,help me to understand Your will and be sensitive to Your wills and willing to obeys You. In Jesus' name.Amen"

No comments: