Thursday, January 13, 2011

AMAZED!

Lats two days i just found out that my loan money will be bank in into my account on july. Honestly i was so so hopeless and i told God that why must this happen this year..my new year. I expected more blessings and new things will happen but it seems that one problem to another confront me since the end of last year. but the Holy Spirit keep on telling..WAIT PATIENTLY!

you know something inn this time of troubles..in my relationship..my studies and even my financial i realize that God never leave me alone even though sometimes i doubting God..but yeah He really cares for what i face now in this situation.Remember i shared in my previous post;

"When we think it seems that God doesn't care with our situation and problem actually He is preparing something for us..more than what we imagine and expect He will do for us"

When i found out about my loan money one word came up in my heart-BERSYUKURLAH-BE GRATEFUL. I was telling God..i know how to be grateful but seriously this is hard situation to be grateful.really!But really I clearly remember what my pastor said about it, even though you don't get anything yet express your gratitude to God..thank Him for His blessings..and yeah i did it.sounds crazy but I choose o trust God. I pray and told my sister about that. She said she will discuss that with my parents..honestly i was worried because i need money to pay for my laptop this monday.i told my friend and ask her to help in prayer.and thank God that i have such a wonderful friends around me:)

so this morning my mama call up but i was in the class. so she call me again after my class. today is her birthday!i didn't mention anything about my loan money because i know my sister will settle that for me.but..suddenly mama said,papa will bank in the money today.Guess what...the amount was more than what i imagine. i was so so amaze with what God has done today! see..if we choose to trust and wait patiently in Him..He will never disappointing us even in small thing.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE MIRACLE HAHAH

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are precious :) This was encouraging :) thanks for writing it!!! LOVE YOU and love your faith!