Wednesday, January 5, 2011

God's Time

Have you ever been in a situation that makes you really don't know what to do.I've been in that situation.
When i read Psalms 27:11,
"Teach me how to live O Lord.."
i was asking myself do i really allowed God to teach me and correct me?
and today this question came up:
"do i really trust the Lord?"
one question to another starting to came into my mind when i was reading
1 Kings 11:38
"if you will listen to all that I command you, and will walk in My ways, and do what is right in My eyes by keeping My statutes and My commandments..I will be with you"

Listening to His command is not really hard but to make sure we are walking in His ways..we have and need to know Him more!its everyday process.To trust God has prepared something for you in the future, that trust cannot built within 1 hour nor 1 day.we have to give God 100% access in every aspects of our life to teach, to guide and to lead us in His ways.i am going through all these..and i believe the same thing happen to you.

so after you allowed God to teach and take over yourlife..what will you do when you are in a situation which require you to make a hard and hard decision..asking God and pray that is right. but when seems no answer from God what will you do?
let me share with you something,i been in this situation. it takes me 5 days to pray hard about it yet still no answer. and i watch one video saying,
"If you are not heard God speaking out of that specific situation,its because you are not suppose to make decision in that moment"
is that true? why God wants us to wait? its very simple..God has something better for you and me in His perfect time..wait patiently.

PSALMS 37:7
"Be still before the Lord and WAIT PATIENTLY FOR HIM"

sometimes i failed to do this..i want the answer now when i faced problem..i want God to answer me without making me waiting for Him. but now..i told myself..wait patiently and you will never regret.

and yeah now i know what God wants me to do..come back for my people to answer my calling there.how about you? have you been asking and waiting for God? don't rush..be still.He will lead you in His ways just like how He did to me.

Jesus loves you all beloved!

No comments: