Monday, February 8, 2010

wondering..thinking..waiting patiently..

have you been waiting for something you do not sure about?but..i did.it was quite difficult to trust something that you not sure about and at the same time you have to really think deeply about it.i wonder if i will get the answer today at this moment but it will never happen for sure:).so..i can't do anything other than trusting God that He will make it happen for me.its hard and really hard.sometime i felt so down and tired thinking about it but i choose to not turning back!that is my promise..and i will never break it.i promised God something and honestly i always get my self into position where i feel i want to just break my promised but..looking into God's faithfulness in my life again and again i told my self..DO NOT DO THAT!thank God that He enable me to go through all this to strengthen me and helps me to grown more in my spiritual journey.more great things yet to come..i just have to WAIT PATIENTLY FOR HIM:)))

No comments: