Sunday, February 21, 2010

Important things that you should know about me

hahahha welcome back:)

After one week break now I am back to my sweet room,meet my Meg and Max..my strawberry pillow hehehe and studies again.

There is something that keep on playing in my head through out this week..and during our cg in EH SA last Friday i got the question for ice-breaking..'What are the important things that people should know about you".I remember I shared with them about myself of being so kindhearted until the point I will forget about my own needs for others.But actually there is something in my mind that I really want to tell...

I am a type of person who likes to share but actually at the same time I am very SECRETIVE.I will share those things that I think necessary and I will keep the rest which for me unnecessary things as secret.But today as we talking and discuss during SPK in SIB Kajang,I realize that I am too secretive and because of that I limit God to work in my life.I keep all my problems in me and i pretend that I can handle it.I like to listen to others problem and I always think that I no need to tell my problems because I do not want people around me to worry about myself..or in other word I do not like to get sympathy from other people.

I always want to look strong but actually I am not.I only share my big problem with God and He knows everything about me.But being honest with you I am tired of pretending for who am I.It has been 4 years that I trying to look strong but this year as I walk to new season of spiritual life I told God that I am giving up of pretending.I want to release everything.so I pray that He will give me the courage to start being open step by step.."Keterbukaan adalah awal dari pemulihan".I really believe on this and I will do it.Its hard but through God I can do everything.Amen:)

No comments: