Friday, August 31, 2012

Janji Ditepati


I remember when I was in primary school every time this date-31st August being mentioned one thing that cross my mind was-MERDEKA!
Later after that when I was in my secondary school I finally found out that Malaysia was born on 16th September 1963
Since that I knew clearly that 31st August every year is Malaya's birthday.
Thank God that I am not sure since what year but for sure now Hari Malaysia on every 16th September is Malaysia public holiday-thats the real birthday of Malaysia kan :)

Janji Ditepati
I heard many people disagree with the Merdeka's theme this year-politics?
Well I am not really into politics but for me personally I like this theme anyway.
Why Janji Ditepati?
As we going to celebrate Malaysia 50th birthday or Jubilee year I think Janji Ditepati is what God wants to do in this country.
Jubilee is the year where God will fulfill His promises upon this country-beloved Malaysia.
Hope Of Jubilee!

As I read 2 Chronicles 7, verse 16 caught my attention. Wow..Malaysia you are dear in God's heart.


Every time when we gather to intercede for Malaysia I always remember and believing that God will do something great in this country..Halleluyah!
One pastor ever mentioned, "Kritikan tidak akan mengubah Malaysia, hanya Tuhan yang boleh mengubah-jadi berdoalah!"
How many of us, who very good in criticizing and complaining about our government yet never spend even 5 minutes to pray for Malaysia?
God placed us in this country with reasons-one of them is to stand for this country before Him.

Satu Malaysia Satu Bahtera
When I first heard this song, I told my friend, "Cantiklah lagu ni"
Yeah..the lyric is just so meaningful especially when it comes to the word of BAHTERA-ARK
Remember the story of Noah in the Bible? God saved Noah and his family from the punishment of the big flood (Genesis 6-7).
My prayer is that the same thing will happen for this country. That none of us will left out from entering the ark of salvation from our Lord Jesus Christ.


So yeah-we can make different for Malaysia..wake up and start praying for your country!
MALAYSIA FOR CHRIST!

No comments: