Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Walk To Remember


Botardi!!
Hahaha finally I get the chance to write again yeah.
Oppsss..I guess I didn't post any birthday wishes this year..busy travelling here and there.
But I think this year birthday was the coolest birthday celebration I ever had hahah. My birthday is the same date of our church camp..and get Pastor David and Sis Tunung to pray for me. Since Papa and Mama is not with me..they are more than enough for me. Obrigada!
And as I told my friends what is my ideal birthday present, Molly bought one for me hahaha

now my Hiro has a little brother named Fahi hahahha

Just right after our church camp I had STOMP Timor Leste. One week training in Crossroad was very good preparation especially for me because during that time I was so worry about my funds. Ishh..this girl kan. Daddy keep on reminding even during the church camp about trusting Him..and yeah Daddy really showed me His big miracle! He provides more than enough 2 days before we left Malaysia. Aman O Diak- Father You are Good!

STOMP TL
Password given:
"Grow A Heart For Timor Leste"


Wow..sangat wow bah hahah
a lot of memories and that is why I named my journey as "A Walk To Remember"..same title with one of my favorite movie hahah..but yeah with different story. This is STOMP TL version ya.

Why 'A Walk To Remember" ?
Here it goes..

My first experience staying over night at Changi Airport. Thanks Daddy for the sleeping bag we had haha.

Of course my first time in Timor Leste. A year ago I told my self that one day I will go to this country..and Daddy make it happen this year. Birthday present from Daddy yeah!!

Timor Leste...Its hot, dry and dusty. (When people asked me about Timor Leste weather-this is the best description I have hahah)
Dili the capital city of Timor Leste is a small city with abandon building-burnt building during the war..plus the graffiti on the wall..all around the place. Somehow I guess that was what really in the Timorese heart.

The people?



Good hospitality as always hahha
We stayed in Cocoon. Its a library and at the same time the local NGO in Dili.

 Met the three wonderful teacher from Singapore- Siew Lee, Lishan and Dawn-They were full with faith and live simple life there yet giving big impact especially in rising up new Timorese young leaders.

Met Frans again..the first time I met him was during EARC with Lishan. and now get to know great young people-Naza, Acacio, Atoy, Luis and Lina.

 Not only that the kids in Cocoon just amazing..Nai,Azianah, Ahsiah, Monica, Ruben and many more..they were super cute and many of them barefoot! The cool part was during our last day with them, the kids lay hands on us and pray! Hancur hatiku:(

We helped out with some youth training in Vision Training Centre (VTC)..with around 85 of youth there. With their big size sempat me worry during our first session haha. But then thanks Daddy and also Maun Abel and Peter for your help:)

The youth in VTC like singing and one of the song we learn is "Joven" means youth. Met Leli, Anje, Eddy, Abe, Sika, Oppie and even The Rock hahaha. They were full with talents and dream. I hope that they will continue with their big dream..Their stories especially during the 1999 war were undescribeable. Can you imagine some of them hide in the mountain for 4 months without proper house so they have to sleep on the rock. So much scars in their heart. Daddy heal them with Your surpasses love.

Not forgotten the first polite Pak Guard we met. It was our fault to take picture in one of the campus without asking permission. The Pak Guard came and shook our hand then scold us! Hahahahah after that before he left again he shook our hand. Funny betul..

The view in Dili was fantastic!!!!


ok..I am not a beach person but Dili change everything..the view from sunrise to the sunset sooo cantik! and during our BBQ with new Malaysian friend- Ps.Naomi, Pricilla and the brother- we mandi laut at night with Maun Abel and Sakai Bert (Jess always call him with that name hahaha)..kesian Jess tak dapat join. Our Pendekar Peter and Mama Beatrice pun tak join ni.It was super cold and suddenly something bite my toe..and  that actually stop me to continue mandi laut :(((

Costa Rei
The place where Jesus' statue built
and here we had our reflection after 10 days in Dili
and here where Daddy showed me His dream and real heart to be my dream
and here where I once again surrender everything into Daddy's hand about my future..
I am ready..just wait for His perfect time and next command :)

So yeah that's how my STOMP TL
Its not the end but its the beginning of our journey to continue growing heart for Timor Leste.

Obrigada barak...big thank you
for your support and prayer ya.
Maromak Foo Bensa-God bless!

3 comments:

rennylesa said...

OMG...

kau sudah pergi sana? for missionary?

so happy for you sis...

rennylesa said...

bagusnya kamu sudah pergi sana...

happy for you sis

Nernny said...

haha ya..xpa sis bole join grow a heart for Timor Leste.nanti next time sis pun bole pigi juga :)