Friday, May 18, 2012

PATIENCE



PATIENCE
"I gama tumahan dot oruol ko kosusaan ko karaatan"

These few days I just tend to lost my temper and easily get hurt--hish..tak boleh bah macam ni :(


I lost patience when people take our turn to do presentation which our group suppose to do it first-the reason i get angry was I just want to finish all my presentations this week.
Again today i lost patience when my friend tend to made decision without asking permission from my group-again!


I am totally angry with my friends and even people surround me..but thank God for  He calm down my spirit and emotion and I choose to quiet myself unless I will getting more angry. I sing! hahhaha just like what Iin Tjipto did when she angry-it does work actually hahha. I went back to my room and tell Daddy-I am sorry for I lost my temper today and after that I sleep before my next class. 


Somehow I think myself-why should I easily lost my temper with small stuffs..should't happen again bah. so yeah Love is Patient kan. Live it out!

2 comments:

nurhidayah091 said...

time bm ke nernny? hihi

Nernny said...

hahahhaha macam tau2 je ka..xpela..tu namanya pengalaman n pengajaran macam p&p pula hahah