Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You Are a New Creation

My Princess,
You are My precious daughter, and now that My spirit lives within you, I long to teach you about who you are. Let Me start by defining what you are not, My love. You are not a slave to sin any longer. You are no longer under Satan's power. You are not even your own because I bought you with My life.

As your Father, I'm asking you to set a higher standard for yourself. Let go of the old habits that are holding you back from becoming the new you. I can't take you to the next level of your faith until you're willing to receive My instruction. Just as I asked Abraham to leave his comfort zone and go to unfamiliar territory, I am leading you away from your former life. And then I invite you to enter into My presence and receive My power to transform your life.
Love,
Your King who gives new life 



"
What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!"
~2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments: