Sunday, January 29, 2012

Every Moment-Thank God

Hola people!!!
These few days really God bless me with so much of His love and abundant blessings. Recently I got my part time job at Hailam Kopitiam Restaurant. First and awesome experience haha.. Its very tiring honestly but I thank God for the people I met everyday...even though they have their own attitudes but  God never fails to strengthen me to face them. I thank God for new friends from Myanmar..even though we have language boundaries but yet we still able to cooperate each other and they are being so helpful to me and Flo...and also we have a good boss and Malaysian colleagues too! Since this is the first experience for me and Flo we really learnt to fully depend on God alone..starting from when we walk out from house until we reach our workplace and until we come back home---all move smoothly because of His grace.

Thanks Daddy!!!!!