Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Forgiving and forgetting

Tomorrow is my last paper..finally whooa. I don't like exam that is why most the time I will forget most everything I've studied mere seconds after my exam...bad student huh? 


Why forgetting? have you ever try to forget something that it takes so hard?? it wasn't a good feeling right haha. Recently i try to forget something that happened....I ever heard people said to forgive is to forget. I am not sure how this can apply in my situation. Should it be count in my "to ignore" list..to remember what happened.


Its still January and I am still in New Year mood hahha (lambat betul kan)..so I guess to remember what happened in the past should just put in my "to ignore" list this year. Start right and happily this year.Fighting! Gambateh! Narnia :)) 













No comments: