Monday, April 12, 2010

Selfish??

as I read through the Proverbs 31 Ministry newsletter today..one word really caught my attention-SELFISH! that is the negative attitudes that as a Christian we are not supposed to have. If we look at this verse:

"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus..."
Philippians 2:5

When I read this verse again and again the HS spoke to me for my wrong attitudes this few days. Sometimes I felt that I am too selfish and that makes others being hurt. I know that but I intend to ignore and because of that I can't feel the peace in my heart..and that time then only I realize that I have to stop this attitudes and repent! Being selfish is negative and God Himself never being selfish.God cares first about the condition of our hearts because when God has our hearts, He knows that we're surrendered to Him. He'll mold us and shape our attitudes and actions to reflect His character...

I am sorry God for my wrong attitudes this few days..search me, O God and know my heart. Soften my heart and make me willing to receive an attitude adjustment from You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: