Friday, April 16, 2010

I will Rise

This few days God drove myself to come back for my people the Rungus people. He brought me back to pray and intercede for this special group of God's people and now I can assure you that My heart For Rungus People :)

My heart cries unto the Lord
Finding His ways
His ways for Rungus people
His ways to transform Rungus people
to unite us the Rungus people

A lot of plannings
A lot of voices
But less people make their stand
and yeah...I am one of them who scared to stand :(

But today God
I want to make a difference
I want You to transform me
Transform the way I think
Transform the way I see things

I want to be like Moses who lead Your people Israel
But I want more than him...to lead Your people my people-Rungus Momogun
I really want You to change my life
I am tired of being talking-oriented person
Change me to become Faith-Action-oriented person God
For Your chosen people..the Rungus in Kudat
Kudat the land of revival!

Amen:)

No comments: