Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Prayers answered

I am a teacher-haha I am a trainee teacher. if you wonder what school I am in-its a special education school-means I am teaching visual impaired students. bagus kan hahah. Well time flies sooo fast and without really realizing it we have another 8 days  in this school. If you ask me-hows my feeling..honestly I am happy because finally my practicum done and now can focus more to finish up my thesis..then after that is home sweet home yeah! But at the other hand I feel sad leaving my students where how much they gave all kinds of memories with them. Being with them during this past 4 months really taught me a lot about the roles as a special education teacher. Challenges? yeah I faced them everyday..the students made me laugh-smile but sometimes they made me lost my patience and angry with them.

I remember during my first month teaching my Math class. Honestly I lost my patience with two of my boys in the class who don't listen to my instruction. I was frustrated with these two. During the second month Daddy change my mind-"Why don'y you pray for your students more and treat them with love?"...hahahhaha I laugh. How can I treat them with love while they can't even listen to my instruction?hahah stubborn Narnia kan. well I obeyed what Daddy asked me-Pray for my students. so what I did was came early to class-praying for my students and my teaching materials too hahah. I surrender my whole lesson into Daddy's hand and trust Him that He is in control :). Daddy answered my prayers-He changes the atmosphere of my Math class. I am not saying that they fully listen to me but they do changed. They started to behave during class-do my work and the most important is I started to enjoy my teaching haha. Now looking back my journey with my students- I am thankful to have them as my students. They let me exercise my patience and the true action of love-the unconditional love. They taught me to love others even in hard situation. Obrigada Daddy!

I am thankful for my Form 4 students also for being my good friends and adik-adik rock during my class and yeah leaving them behind is very hard. not only that I have my multiple students who sometimes made me clueless how to teach them with their multiple disabilities. It took me long time to discover the suitable method to teach them. I am so happy when they started to read short sentence-do simple spelling and laugh during my class.

Daddy is my truly provider through out my teaching practicum- Th Psalm 23 is what He promised me during my first day in school.Not only that He answered my prayer to finally meet one Christian student as well. I was excited and amazed how Daddy brought us together hahah.

So my journey during my teaching practicum is not done yet. I still have 8 days with them. My simple prayer to Daddy-one more miracle before I leave-prayer answered this what I trust. Daddy answered my prayers.

1 comment:

rennylesa said...

Boleh jadi kesaksian yg bagus untuk semua guru di luar sana.

Mereka perlukan role model because nowadays (di FB especially) guru2 meluahkan perasaan mereka yg pada sy sptnya bertentangan dengan firman Tuhan.

But then, your testimony also teached in many ways.

TQ sis.