Thursday, February 9, 2012

God heals!

Holla!!
Today is my 15th day with my part time job...having fun and my Myanmar language much better now until one of my colleague thought that I am from Myanmar lol :P.
 Really the joy of the Lord is always there within us :)

O ya let me ask you something. Have any of you experience brokenhearted before?


 Me??
hahha yeah and as I remember the first time I experienced it I cried for maybe 2 minutes (not really crying hahah) then the next day me and my best friend went out for movie hahha. is brokenherted very easy to be healed? I am not sure but as for me it sometimes takes years to be heal and some only take minutes to be healed. why brokenhearted? frustrated? maybe yes.

The reason why I get brokenhearted was when I get to know something that is not what I wanted to hear about or know about..no one likes brokenhearted right. I hate it and I don't like it so much! Crying? I don't like crying for those silly stuff (betul ka lol)..I rather find other solution. Like today...the first thing I did was..I texted my good friend and tell her my so called sad story then after that I find bible verse for brokenhearted... and I found this:


Being honest this is not the first time I read this verse but as I read it again and again just now..really God is my Miracle! I don't have to stay with the silly stuff that broke my heart but instead look upon God who cares for me and each one of you.

Beloved.. I am not a super woman who can stand all the bad things happened in my life. but one thing I am sure I am able to stand until now because of Him-My Jesus My Daddy and My Lord. When my heart being hurt and I faced terrible situation I choose to look upon Him. Life maybe hurting but God heals! Yes He did! So don't let the bad things conquer your mind...be joyful in Him :)

Halleluyah!
Thanks Daddy for the strength and the healing that You've given me. When I failed again and again and my heart hurt badly You are the One who there for me..my Healer. Thanks for the people around me. I love You Daddy!!

No comments: