Sunday, February 26, 2012

again commitment

2012 was not an easy year for me with more responsibility. I need more wisdom to manage my time-really! I shouldn't repeat my mistakes last semester of being so busy without really manage my time table properly. I blame myself many times but yet as what Sis Kim Cheng told us during CPR..We are very good in blaming our self but God is forgiving God. True! When I didn’t do good with my studies and my other tasks I fully blame myself. It’s my fault! But i learn to forgive my self and come to God and ask Him what He really wants me to change and do :)

As what we learn in church today we can’t change what happened in the past but we can change what happen next. This is my second week of semester…with tough schedules than before I told Daddy to take control. I don’t want to do the same like last semester instead I want to do the best for this semester..new resolution??? Hahahah kind of kot..its all about my commitment to Daddy. No matter what tasks given to me I know Daddy wants me to give my best. I learn to really depending on Daddy in every single work I do. I can’t work with my own self..I need Daddy..we all need Him and His guidance.
Simple but serious hahaha(serious laugh)..let us learn to commit even the small thing in our life into God’s hand. Let Him work and teach us to obey Him more.


* This is one of the new song that I always listen to recently. Sung by Leo from Mahanaim ministry

Jangan Biarkan Aku Pergi

Ampuni semua kesombonganku
Ampuni semua kedaginganku
dan bawa aku mendekat
ke hadapan tahtaMu

Ampuni aku yang tak peduli
akan kerinduan di hati Mu
Tuhanku bawa aku kembali
tarik ku lebih dekat lagi

jangan biarkan aku pergi
jangan biarkan aku berlari
menjauh dari tahta kasih karunia yang Kau beri

Tanamlah aku di hadiratMu
meteraikanku dalam hatiMu
di hadiratMu
di hadapanMu
di pelukanMu
itulah hidupku

Basuh keletihanku
sentuh kebekuanku
pulihkan tubuh, jiwa juga rohku

Habiskan kedaginganku
mimpiMu jadi mimpiku
di hadapan tahtaMu kuberseru….

No comments: