Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love Letter from Daddy

Seek after Me

My Princess, 

I will wait for you as long as it takes. There is nothing that pleases Me more than when you, My princess, seek after Me. Like a lonely traveler seeking shelter from a storm, come to Me. Take comfort under My roof. Find security within My walls. Let Me be your hiding place. That is what I created you for. You were never meant to wander the cold, lonely streets of life alone.

So seek Me in the morning, and seek Me throughout the day and into the evening. Pursue Me with all your heart. When you do, you will find more than shelter. You will find a place to lay down your burdens and rest. You will also discover that I have been pursuing you all along.

Love,
Your King and your Shelter 

~
"The one thing I ask of the LORD--the thing I seek most--is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life."
~Psalm 27:4~
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen! Seek Him and He will never fail you! :D