Monday, December 12, 2011

B.E.L.I.E.V.E---T.R.U.S.T


"When you really want to trust God, it means there is no Plan B"
                                                                                      Teresa Conlon

   
Is it hard to really believing and trusting God?
As for me many times i gotta say yes..but this few days again God reminded me to keep on trusting Him.
Reminder! without reminder we will forget. that's the use of reminder right :)


Lack of self esteem
Not sure
Doubting
what else that stopped me believing..i guess many more but this the most hahha


Like what Teresa said in her sermon "trusting God";
"Go doesn't need us to fully understand Him before we trust Him. 
We don't have to know the whole picture and then we trust Him.
FIRST PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD in whatever circumstances!
Then declare to the Lord that you are trusting Him in it"


When I don't understand many things..i really want to find the answers but couldn't find any of the answer. and Daddy told me,
"when you don't understand-trust Me"


for HE KNOWS AND I TRUST every single things that happens is in His control.
so now trust God for your future..no matter how its gonna look like-He planned the best  for us.


Happy Christmas!

No comments: