Monday, October 31, 2011

Thunders and Trust

My weekend went very well and having so much fun yahoo!! I really want to share what I happened last Friday when I went back to my brother’s house. My class was cancelled that evening so I went back early to my brother’s house. But then my brother hasn’t come back so I have to wait for him at one of the playground area near my brother’s house. I was alone so it was very good moment to talk with Daddy heheh. Daddy gave me this:

Isaiah 50:10 (ESV)
Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on Him.

Yesaya 50:10 (TBM)
Perjalanan yang kamu tempuhi mungkin gelap tetapi percayalah kepada TUHAN dan bersandarlah kepadaNya.

I don’t really know why Daddy gave me this verse until it started to rain. Heavy rain with thunders!!!! And…Veron surely know well how scared am I to thunders. 


I was holding on my umbrella thightly..while I was struggling with the fear inside me  hahha..


Daddy gently told me this;
‘Remember My dear..no matter what happen in your life-trust in Me alone. Even thunderstorm and bad things happen in your life cling on Me.”

My friends..it was such a big relief to me..I might don’t know what will happen next but Daddy reminded me all the time to TRUST HIM!

When things don’t appear like what I wanted, Daddy never fails to strengthens and grants me with His joy hahahah.

"Daddy thanks so much for what happened these few days..thanks for those new things that I’ve learned..help me to walk closely and faithfully with You!"

No comments: