Monday, October 24, 2011

GOD IS MY STRENGTH!

Psalm 119:28 (KJV)
  "My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word"

When i am tired with lots things..
Daddy told me this
"CALM DOWN NERNNY..You are just too busy.take some rest"
Then I answered Him,
"Daddy..I have lots things to do..do I need to rest at this pack time?"
Again gently He replied me,
"Trust in Me.Leave it to Me.I will carry your burden"



I don't like when I am busy..again I feel like a headless chicken running around without really know what things to be done.
Yesterday..during service something happened. I can't stop crying. There is something happen inside me. I told Daddy that I am totally tired with things happened around me unsolved. somehow I want to give up. But more than that..Daddy renew my strength again!
So I decided to restructure my schedule..I really need to manage my time.
I need to divide my time 
1st for Daddy
2nd for Family
3rd for church activities
4th for  PERKEB
5th for studies
6th for friends

and yeah I strongly believe with God -SAYA BOLEH :)


DADDY
I am Your inheritance God, please refresh me.
Send the plentiful rain of Your Spirit to fall on me so I can be revived.
I am waiting for You God--please strengthen me.
As my eyes search Your word--please speak to me through it.
Remove my burden and Restore my soul Refresh me-Revive me-Renew me

No comments: