Friday, September 23, 2011

Do Not Fear


11days passed...I think I still not yet really ready with my new semester-new subjects-new responsibility-new juniors and friend yeah!But as I sat down this morning and read Fresh Start, God gives me new strength again to face this new semester Halleluyah!!

One of my favorite verse-Jeremiah 29:11), it really gives me new hope today again and again even though I've been reading this verse many times!WOW

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”(Jeremiah 29:11)

I quote some from the article Fresh Start which really caught my heart..I hope it blesses you as well beloved:)

"Be encouraged as you enter into this next season, be expecting God to show you new things, give you a fresh start; perhaps at school, with friends and family, with a job. Be encouraged to be yourself, don’t take hold of pressures others may be holding out there for you. Walk your journey, and watch yourself be transformed as God works in you and through you.


“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)

God is with you where ever you are. Be expecting great things; what happened last year is over, what happened yesterday is over. 
“What is impossible with man is possible with God.”(Luke 18:27)… 
Today is a “Fresh Start.”

Beloved..
So let us start our day today..those who start their new life or new semester maybe new family hahah-leave all behind our worries and fear.God is greater than anything.Continue to trust Him ya.Have a good day people!
God bless

No comments: