Wednesday, February 13, 2013

GRATITUDE

Botardi!

Yesterday we went to our new place where we will be staying there during our teaching practicum. My first impression when I first arrived was.."astaga..." so it means it wasn't that good kan.


Its actually an old building so you can imagine yourself how our house will look like right.With the dust inside I think its been century people stayed in that house. oh this Narnia very good in complaining..seems like I forgot how desperately I asked Daddy to give us place to stay. And now when He gave us one-what did I give Him in return-complaints! apuuu


With the poor condition of our new house honestly its hard to say THANK YOU DADDY for this house. Until this morning Daddy reminded me with this verse,yeah this is my life verse actually hahha



Philippians 4:11-13 (NLT)
"I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength"

With the indescribable condition of our new house here Daddy taught me about gratitude-to be grateful in everything I have-plenty or little.Tu la Narnia-bersyukur bah ko!Hahaha obrigada Daddy



View from my room..orang KL sudah \0/


..but still one thing I am happy for during my days here,this is the first time when I wake up every morning I will have this view from my room-KLCC hahahaha

Word of The Day: Gratitude


No comments: