Wednesday, November 23, 2011

He is Faithful!


I really want to share one great testimony of my church member. Someone who very simple,small like me but her faith was amazing! She had a cancer and today finally she is done with her 12 times chemotherapy treatment which I am sure it wasn't easy as we think right. but today during our prayer meeting, she came up in front and what I clearly remember she said this:
"when I am weak I am grateful and because of that I still can offer my gratitude to God for He has being good to me during this hard time"

As I sitting at my place, I was wondering would I be like her-stand firm and faithful to God just like what God has done to her,me and each one of us?
Thank God for the testimony shared..it really remind me to always be grateful and walk faithfully with You.
GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: