Monday, April 25, 2011

Rules- Breaker?

Are you a rule breaker?

Honestly I don't like rules and because of that I break many rules before apuu...
I don't like long paints that is why most long paints that I have is jeans and yeah I love jeans compared to others.

During my secondary school I seldom wear long paints in my hostel-I break the rule
During Pre-practicum in school I paint my finger nail and highlight my hair-again I break the rule
In class i wear jeans and round collar T-shirt even many times my lectures told us that NO jeans and No round collar T-shirt -see i break the rule kan
My favorite-I wear jeans during exam since my diploma-ALWAYS break this rule

The reason why i break all these rules because I think its okey to break them since many people do that and no action taken to punish those who break the rules...so that is why I proudly break that rule....

But last week someone asked me-
"kamu pakai jeans pigi exam?"
and well proudly i answered-
"alahhh..exam ja pun.banyak juga pakai"

Night after my exam another friend found out that i wear jeans during exam and she told that I have the spirit of rebellion in me that is why I always break the rules.

OUCH!!!sakitnya...
and I started to think and reflect how many rules that i broke before..countless huh?

After that I ask forgiveness from DADDY because I allowed my self to break the rules.and I was reminded of this verse;

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.  

I am living where mostly I am with non believers and because of that I allowed them to influence my lifestyle.
Thank You DADDY for telling me and open my eyes for this  thing.
Seriously..its maybe simple things but does God ever allowed to compromise even in small things?
sin is sin!there is no such things small or big sin.

So today I remind my self again
-DARE TO BE DIFFERENT-










So friends...
no matter what rules do we faced , remind ourself- dare to different but not as a rule-breaker ya hahahha





No comments: