Saturday, July 10, 2010

BELIEVING????

I have one new atheist friend...i can tell you i never have one before. this morning God reminded me o these verses:
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
(James 1:19-20)

Honestly at the beginning i was so so angry when he said GOD IS AN IDIOT GOD...GOD IS A MONSTER WHO DO NOTHING FOR US. My friend has a friend who being raped by 5 men and killed brutally. and it makes him hated God for doing nothing to help his friend..he can't trust God is a Love. There are thousand more people out there maybe worst than my friend but the point is we must know on what we believing. My friend said normal Christian will say just trust the Lord and have faith when they don't know the right answer. and what blinds them was the unbelieving.

I never meet Jesus when He came down to earth 2000years ago..but i choose to believe in Him because I know that God is Love and real God..nothing can change it.sometimes its a bit crazy to believe something that not in front of you..but that is the special about christian..by faith God enables us to trust beyond our understanding...

I pray that God will heal and touch my friend's heart that God is not an idiot God...One day the salvation will come to his life amen.

No comments: